It’s January 11th and I finally wrote down (and thought of) my resolutions. (Top 10 in no particluar order.)
- Write more (ironic, eh). Journaling, Blogging, Saving my thoughts essentially.
- Read more. This has been an ongoing resolution.
- Listen more. We can all do better with this.
- Grow as a teacher. (theming, sequencing, dharma)
- Multi-task less. Putting down my phone (ie: social media, email, other time wasting activities) while I’m eating dinner, watching tv/movies, etc.
- Stay authentic. Last year I chose to be myself and say things that I truly mean, understand and practice in my own life. It’s working well.
- Worry less.
- More family time.
- More friend time.
- Be 1/3 closer to debt free. (goal, debt free by 33.)